Is Your Commitment to Being Gluten-Free Enough?
In this episode of Gluten Free School Podcast, Jennifer discusses these issues:
00:39 — What is happening in the world of gluten free labeling;
07:28 — Reality check: What are you committed to when it comes to your health?
18:36 — Q&A: What can I make for breakfast for my child who is gluten, dairy and egg intolerant?
Then take a moment and leave a review on iTunes sharing what you’ve learned and why others would benefit from subscribing as well!
Here are links mentioned in this podcast episode:
- Ultimate Guide to Understanding Gluten-Free Labeling – https://jenniferfugo.com/2013/05/20/ultimate-guide-to-understanding-gluten-free-labeling/
- Gluten Sensitive more likely to have Tired Adrenals – https://jenniferfugo.com/2013/05/28/gluten-sensitive-tired-adrenals/
- Reader’s Question: Should I avoid soy? – http://www.evolvingwell.com/wordpress/2010/10/05/avoid-soy/
- Fat Sick & Nearly Dead – http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/
- Sign up here for newsletter – http://glutenfreesugarcleanse.com/free-updates/