Interested in working with Jennifer Fugo? Check out our current job openings!
Our Current Job Openings
Currently hiring for…
Busy Clinical Nutrition practice focused primarily on supporting individuals struggling with chronic skin conditions is looking for a detail-oriented person for a work-from-home subcontractor position within the virtual private practice.
If you’ve had an interest in helping those who are suffering from chronic skin rash conditions, this is a great way!
You will be supporting clients directly to make sure that their needs are taken care of so that their experience is positive and seamless. This would be a “front desk” type of position.
Your responsibilities include:
- Welcoming new clients to the practice and “holding their hand” through progress
- Calling clients (on the phone or Skype) to greet them or help them with an issue that might be more easily handled over the phone
- Handling appointment scheduling + reminders
- Keeping clients on track to upload labs, complete forms as well as sending and assigning faxes to client charts
- Managing “front desk” messaging inbox for administrative matters (not coaching)
- Coordinating with + assisting Clinical Nutritionists in day-to-day responsibilities that support client success
- Submitting product + sample requests for clients to the shop
- Relaying next steps to potential clients after initial assessment calls + setting up consults or packages
Within the practice, we rely on certain platforms to support our clients including:
- Practice Better
- Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
It is essential that you have a working understanding of most of these platforms. We are happy to train you if you’re not familiar with Practice Better, but the rest you should be comfortable with using on a regular basis.
The right candidate must be:
- Positive + Welcoming
- Supportive but firm (so we get results)
- Organized, always thinking 2 steps ahead
- Focused on ensuring an amazing experience
- Comfortable relaying pricing and program structures (this is not a sales position) and maintaining up-to-date payments for clients
You are the right fit for this position if you are self-starting, self-motivated, detail-oriented, dependable, organized, upbeat, enthusiastic, professional and want to see people succeed. You hate spelling and grammar mistakes. You can follow direction and have a firm understanding of client privacy.
You are punctual and always thinking 2 steps ahead to avoid potential hiccups. You clearly communicate issues and concerns in a timely fashion so that our focus can be on supporting clients and their health.
Having customer service experience is a major bonus!
To be clear, this position is NOT for you if you are looking…
- To grow your own practice or business
- For a business mentorship opportunity
- Hate talking about prices or are afraid to “bug” people
- Don’t like calling and interacting with people in a pleasant manner
Compensation: based on previous experience
This is a part-time subcontractor position (5-10 hours/wk) with room for growth.
You must have access to reliable high-speed internet and phone.
This is a growing position and will require phone or Skype meetings every week for about 30 to 60 minutes.
You make up your own schedule (within reason) — I don’t care WHEN you work, but you must be respectful of timezones when calling/interacting with clients. Most clients are in ET, CT, MT and PT — though a smaller segment are located internationally.
You must sign an NDA and have an understanding of HIPAA.
Hours are tracked using an approved time tracking app and submit via an invoice every 2 weeks for payment.
If you think you’d be a good fit for the position, do the following:
- Email Dani a letter sharing why you are interested in the job, what your superpower is, and make sure to attach your resume as a PDF.
- In the Subject Line of the email, put –> CLIENT CONCIERGE, I’m interested!
- Send the email to [email protected]