Interested in working with Jennifer Fugo? Check out our current job openings!
Our Current Job Openings
Currently hiring for…
Clinical Associate Practitioner
Busy clinical nutrition practice is looking for a detail-oriented nutritionist/dietitian for a work-from-home subcontractor position to work directly with clients within our virtual private practice.
Our clientele is 80% US-based and focused heavily on chronic skin conditions (such as eczema, psoriasis, hives, rosacea, dandruff + TSW) along with a secondary focus on gut/GI complaints and autoimmunity.
If you’ve been interested in helping those suffering from chronic skin rash conditions, this is a great way!
Your responsibilities include:
- Organizing intake form data into client chart notes
- Maintaining up-to-date client records with session notes + lab data
- Working directly with your own clients in the practice
- Maintaining timely chat communications with your clients
- Reviewing diet log to make appropriate suggestions
- Assessing medications for nutrient depletion issues
- Recommending lifestyle, diet + supplement recommendations based on client needs
- Clear communication with nutrition + front desk team
The right candidate must have a firm understanding of the following:
- Standard conventional blood labs
- Stool tests — GI Effects / GI Map
- Urine test — Organix Comprehensive Panel / MycoTox / Organic Acids (Great Plains)
- Using herbs/botanical supplements in practice
- Recommending nutrition supplements
- Identifying disordered eating patterns + coaching clients to reintroduce foods
- Motivational interviewing
- Creating detailed protocols for clients
- Scope of practice for an RD or CNS
- Client privacy
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves supporting our clients as well as nerding out on labs and nutritional connections within the body that impact skin health.
To qualify, candidates must have one of the following:
- Certified Nutrition Specialist
- Master’s degree in human nutrition
- Registered Dietitian
Within the practice, we rely on certain platforms to support our clients including:
- Practice Better
- Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
It is essential that you have a working understanding of these platforms or are a quick study.
If you are the right fit for this position, you should be self-starting, self-motivated, detail-oriented, dependable, organized, upbeat, professional, empathetic, and knowledgeable.
You would be a good fit if you…
- hate spelling and grammar mistakes.
- can follow directions.
- are punctual and always thinking two steps ahead.
- clearly communicate issues and concerns in a timely fashion so that our focus can be on supporting clients and their health.
- are focused on problem-solving + having empathy for the clients.
Also, you crave stability over the pressures of running your own practice and don’t want the risk and headache of running your own business.
To be clear, this position is NOT for you if you are…
- Looking to grow your own practice or business
- Seeking a business mentorship opportunity
- Hoping to get trained in an integrative or functional approach because you’re not practicing in that way now.
- Still in school working towards your degree.
- Not yet practicing — you must have clinical experience for this position.
- A health coach or hold some sort of integrative or functional certification. This position requires a degree so that you’re an RD or a CNS.
Compensation: based on previous experience
This is a part-time 1099 subcontractor position (10-15 hours/wk) for a US-only candidate. There is room in this position for more hours + career growth for the right candidate.
You must have access to reliable high-speed internet and phone.
You must hold and maintain up-to-date licensure and your own liability insurance policy.
This is a growing position and will require phone or video meetings every week for about 30 to 60 minutes. If you’re interested in increasing your hours, the opportunity is there if you’re the right fit!
You make up your own schedule (within reason) — I don’t care WHEN you work, but you must be respectful of time zones when working with the team (which is in ET and PT).
You must sign an NDA.
Hours are tracked using an approved time-tracking app and submitted via an invoice every 2 weeks for payment.
If you think you’d be a good fit for the position, do the following:
- Send an email to Dani at email@example.com and include…
- A brief letter sharing why you are interested in the position
- If you have any experience working with chronic skin conditions
- Share your social media handles
- Share your website (if you have one)
- In which state(s) do you hold licensure?
- What state do you live in?
- Which skin conditions do you have experience working with?
- Attach a PDF of your resume to the email.
- In the Subject Line of the email, put –> CLINICAL ASSOCIATE, I’m interested!