Interested in working with Jennifer Fugo? Check out our current job openings!
Our Current Job Openings
Client Support Coordinator
Busy Clinical Nutritionist is looking for a detail-oriented person for a work-from-home subcontractor position to ensure and support clients within the virtual private practice.
Our clientele is 90% US-based and focused heavily on chronic skin conditions along with a secondary focus on gut/GI complaints and autoimmunity. If you’ve had an interest in helping those who are suffering from chronic skin rash conditions, this is a great way!
You will be working with clients directly to make sure that their needs are taken care of so that their experience is positive and seamless.
Your responsibilities include:
- Welcoming new clients to the practice and “holding their hand” through progress
- Calling clients (on the phone or Skype) to greet them or help them with an issue that might be more easily handled over the phone
- Keeping clients on track to deliver their labs + forms within our deadline schedule
- Organizing intake form data into the appropriate client chart format
- Compiling lab data (from both conventional + functional testing)
- Reviewing medications for any nutrient depletion issues
- Respond to client messages within our private chat portal
- Confirm all forms and documents are completed prior to scheduled appointments
- Maintain up to date client records
- Client engagement between sessions
- Responding to customer service requests
- Edit and format transcriptions of group client calls and guest interviews
- Occasional research using PubMed and other databases
- Assisting Clinical Nutritionist is other day-to-day responsibilities as they arise
The right candidate must have a firm understanding of standard conventional blood labs along with functional labs such as:
- Stool tests — GI Effects / GI Map
- Urine test — Organix Comprehensive Panel
- Hormone test — DUTCH test
Within the practice, we rely on certain platforms to support our clients including:
- Practice Better
- Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
It is essential that you have a working understanding of these platforms.
If you are the right fit for this position, you should be self-starting, self-motivated, detail-oriented, dependable, organized, upbeat, professional, empathetic, and knowledgeable. You hate spelling and grammar mistakes. You can follow direction and have a firm understanding of client privacy.
You are punctual and always thinking 2 steps ahead. You clearly communicate issues and concerns in a timely fashion so that our focus can be on supporting clients and their health. And you’re natural thinking is very oriented towards problem-solving.
To qualify, candidates must have completed any of the following programs:
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition (FDN)
- Functional Medicine Coaching Academy (FMCA)
- Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP)
The ideal candidate must have 3 to 5 years of experience working with clients as a health coach or practitioner. You’ve come to find that you crave stability over the pressures, risk and headache of running your own business. If you’ve hated having to market yourself and sell packages, but prefer to focus your energies on ensuring clients have the best outcomes by supporting them directly, this would be a great fit for you.
To be clear, this position is NOT for you if you are looking…
- To grow your own practice or business
- For a business mentorship opportunity
Compensation: based on previous experience
This is a part-time subcontractor position (5-10 hours/wk) with the potential to grow.
You must have access to reliable high-speed internet and phone.
This is a growing position and will require phone or Skype meetings every week for about 30 to 60 minutes. If you’re interested in taking on more responsibility and want to learn, the opportunity is there!
You make up your own schedule (within reason) — I don’t care WHEN you work, but you must be respectful of timezones when calling/interacting with clients.
You also must be willing to sign an NDA.
Hours are tracked using an approved time tracking app and submit via an invoice every 2 weeks for payment.
If you think you’d be a good fit for the position, do the following:
- Email Jenifer a letter sharing why you are interested in the job and make sure to attach your resume as a PDF.
- In the Subject Line of the email, put –> CLIENT SUPPORT COORDINATOR, I’m interested!
- Send the email to [email protected]