I get a lot of questions about what recipes are “Gluten-Free Sugar Cleanse Approved” these days and I wanted to share with you one of my recent favorites. It’s perfect for the cooler months and so incredibly simple & satisfying that you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
Everyone loves dessert (alright… almost everyone) and finding sweet substitutions isn’t an easy task especially when it’s 9pm and your sugar cravings kick into high gear. That’s why this cinnamon tea is perfect!
Beyond the divine flavor, here are some reasons why to add more cinnamon to your diet:
- It can lower bad cholesterol.
- It can help stabilize blood sugar which is great for those who experience issues with spikes.
- It’s anti-fungal… which is good for you, but bad for candida!
- It’s also anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and scores an incredibly high ORAC rating for anti-oxidants.
- Cinnamon may help slow the proliferation of cancerous cells in leukemia.
Pin This Recipe And Save It For Later